Setting up your gmail account in Entourage is a two stage process.
- Enable POP on your Gmail account
- Set up the account in Entourage
How do I enable POP?
You can retrieve your Gmail messages with a client or device that supports
POP, like Microsoft Outlook or Netscape Mail.
To enable POP in your Gmail account:
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click Settings at the top of any Gmail page.
- Click Forwarding and POP in the orange Mail Settings box.
- Select Enable POP for all mail or Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on.
- Choose the action you'd like your Gmail messages to take after they are accessed with POP.
- Configure your POP client* and click Save Changes.