These files are freely available tools for helping administer, clean and rescue systems.
- HitMan Pro - Second opinion anti-malware
- Recuva - File Undelete and recovery
- Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier - Recovers files from disks with physical damage
- Putty - Telnet and SSH client
- SIV - 'System Information Viewer' is a general Windows utility for displaying lots of useful info.
- BlueScreenView v1.20 - View BSOD (blue screen) crash information
- Windows Password Recovery Tools
- DTaskManager- suspend, forcefully kill and multiple select tasks in this upgraded Task Manager.
- Our IT Support Engineers Toolkit & USB Apps – I, II
- SoftPerfect Network Scanner
- Treesize Free
- Autoruns - show all Windows auto-start locations
- Ninite - Install and update all your programs at once
- What is your IP address?
- ISP Status pages
- Computer Information from your browser
- What is my (external) IP?
- Broadband Speed Test
- DNS Stuff
- EventID.net Parse Event Log
- BT Fault Reporter + tracker
- Geographic IP WHOIS
Please note that these software packages or web pages are not created or hosted by runPCrun.