Verisign digital signature in Outlook in 2 minutes
Submitted by Dan White on October 23, 2006 - 3:19pm
- Go to https://digitalid.verisign.com/client/class1MS.htm in Internet Explorer.
- Fill in your first name, last name, email address and a simple memorable password (in the challenge phrase box)
- Select "I'd like to test drive a 60-day trial Digital ID for free"
- Scroll down and accept, check the details and agree.
- When the email from Verisign comes in, copy the Digital PIN and click on the link.
- Paste the Digital PIN into the new webpage and click "INSTALL", again Agree/say yes to the boxes it presents.
- Open Outlook , go to Tools > Options > Security and tick the checkbox for "Add Digital Signature to outgoing messages"
- Click OK.